Monday 5 September 2011

Long pink pleated skirt and cupcakes










.I did manage to wear the long pink pleated skirt! This is not an outfit I would normally be caught wearing, because (and I suppose you noticed that) I am more of a jeans + converse type. But as I am soon turning 25 (gosh) I am trying to be less of a tomboy. Anyway, the weather was exceptionally fine! It was 27°C which in Belgium is A LOT and yeah, I jumped at the chance and styled the skirt in the simplest way possible (I tend to feel uncomfortably overdressed when wearing skirts etc).
.We went to have cupcakes at Lilicup! And brought some home for extra sweeteness. Here's Lilicup's website.
.How was your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Sei bellissima Giu! E quei cupcakes sembrano super buoni :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style!
    perfect skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your skirt x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt!!! It is amazing**

    http://www.girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! stai davvero bene e poi mi piace la tonalità di rosa della gonna :)

    Clicca qui per visitare il mio blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.
    Feel free to surf my web site :: swimwear for women

    ReplyDelete