1. Sleep till late. I'm so tired. I had my internship défense this week, and headed straight to work right after. And today before going to work I also had a job interview *fingerz crossed*
2. Have one hell of a breakfast. I had cold milk and cornflakes for the past 6 days. I don't even LIKE cornflakes.
3. Wear my pink skirt. I don't know what to wear it with as it's always either too cold or to hot (warm rather than hot). (BTW is this not Dylana Suarez? I luvvv her)
4. Go to Place du Jeu de balle for the flea market in order to buy staples: vintage cups, vintage books, vintage prints, vintage frames, vintage mirrors and what not. Staples. As I do not have a flat to put these things into just yet, I consider it a smart move.
5. Play Guitar Hero till my fingers fall apart.
6. Take long walks with Quentin in the countryside. Eat apples. Eat blackberries. Pick flowers.
7. Bake delicious blueberry muffins. (mine will never look like that)
8. Watch this. Again. And again.
So yeah, looks like I've got one pretty busy weekend coming up :D
Photos 1,2,3,5,7,8 via weheartit