Saturday 22 October 2011

Bagles on a friday





.I had a lunch date with my former course-mates and le boyfriend yesterday. We went to this lovely place called Bagel Store right in front of Gare de Luxembourg in Brussels, as they mostly work in that area. The weather was lovely, chilly but surprisingly sunny, a perfect autumn day. I had my usual, my beloved Salmon & Cream Cheese bagel with caramelized onion. Just so, so so good. We did not take any relevant pictures as we were busy catching up after almost one year not seeing each other (I left for Paris and Italy etc). It was lovely, and I am so happy that we finally got back together! Now I hope more and more exciting adventures are in store for us-starting with lovely Tahnee's Halloween party, which sounds like some serious FUN.
.While coming home we took the chance to take a few pictures of my outfit. The sunset was just amah-zing, with a darling view of Beersel's castle.
.I am jumping at every chance of rocking this Primark skirt. It is just so perfect, goes with practically everything (liar liar liar) and keeps my legs warm, which makes wearing skirts in autumn/winter bearable even for ME. It was definitely one of the best buys of last summer!
.I'll be saying hello to Steven (Spielberg) at the Tintin world's première tonight at the UGC DeBrouckère in Brussels. Just like some other 50K crazed fans I guess. Or at least that's the plan. I thought of wearing something outrageous so I get noticed, tell the guys guarding the place "Don't you know who I am?" I just went out for a burger, let me in". Obviously Quentin plays my bodyguard and has an earpiece.
.Have a swell weekend everyone!


Bagel Store
20 rue de Trêves, 1050 Bruxelles



I was wearing:
Springfield basic pull,
Primark skirt,
Coolway flats,
Ray Ban glasses,
Casio watch
Urban Outfitters necklace
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Subdued leather jacket.

4 comments: